Our team has extensive technical and practical knowledge, and expertise in all areas of law and regulation relating to corporate secretarial matters. We specialize in delivering bespoke services and are particularly adept at assisting businesses to get back on track when unusual, complex or unexpected issues arise.
MN Associates qualified and experienced company secretaries ensure that directors can comply with statutory requirements primarily those under the Companies Act 2006. This means you can outsource the whole of your corporate secretarial function to us with the assurance that the board has a dedicated, professional service in place.
These are just some of the services we can provide:
- incorporation of companies and LLPs;
- PSC advice and notifications;
- branch registrations for overseas entities;
- drafting bespoke (and updating existing) articles of association;
- share capital structuring including, but not limited to, share issues and transfers, capital reductions, off-market purchases of shares, and share for share exchanges;
- applications for exemption from stamp duty, where applicable;
- documenting cash dividends and distributions in specie;
- group re-organizations, simplifications, and rationalizations;
- corporate secretarial health-checks;
- enhanced corporate secretarial due diligence for disposals, mergers and acquisitions.
- pre-liquidation capital and debt restructuring;
- voluntary dissolutions; and
- administrative restorations.
Please get in touch if you would like to discuss how MN Associates Corporate Secretarial team can help you.